Friday, January 08, 2016

Summer Adventure

So here we are... a new year has begun, and I already see progress!! I have created my first scrapbook page in months!! There was no assignment, no deadline, and no specifications! Just pure freedom!!! And I had SO much fun!!!
I played with some Gelato's to create the watercolour look! I think this is a technique I'll be using a lot! I absolutely love the look of it! Maybe I'll get a little video tutorial up for ya's to see how i did it! :) 
It's going to take me some time to develop my style again. There are so many things i want to try, products and techniques!! So exciting!!

 Here's the products I used in this page. Most are from a kit i purchased last summer from Hip Kit Club ! These kits are GORGEOUS!!! I have a few here waiting for me to play... that's why the summer theme. LOL!

Supplies:
Card Stock: Spellbinders-Whirl White
Patterned  Paper: Pink Paislee: Atlas;Altitude, Latitude, Elle's Studio: Meal Planner; Let's Eat
Ink/Colors: Faber Castel Gelato's: Double Scoop Snow Cone, "Shimmer teal, yellow" (not proper names... not on the tubes, sorry!), PITT Artists Pens black, Deco Art Mister: Carbon Black
Embellishments, stickers: Crate Paper: Pool Side: layered embellies, , Decorative Frames, American Crafts Thickers Sun Kissed, Amy Tangerine Remarks alpha stickers
Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: Foam tape, permanent adhesive runner
Dies: Spellbinders "Fun filled Rings"
Other: Washi Tape, Twine

Tune in next time for a little peek into my bible journaling. I'm a newbie to this so I still have a lot to learn, but thought I'd share a little peek! :)
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Until next time... Happy Creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!