Monday, January 11, 2016

Enjoy the Journey

Hello friends!!
Here I am again to share another scrapbook page! 2 in a row! I'm loving it!!
I did day I was going to share my Bible Journaling... and I will... I just have to get my gesso issue worked out first. :)
So, today I'm sharing a second layout! I am so enjoying the watercoloring for a background!! I think I'm hooked!! I just want to sit and create backgrounds!! LOL! Let me show you what I created...

To create the background, I did a lot of splatters using my watercolour paints... as well as adding a bit of colour using Gelato's. A bit of stencilling with some Memento ink... really very simple to do, but not always simple to make look right. I kept adding and adding until I felt it had the right balance with the papers and embellies.

I don't usually scrapbook the same child twice in a row, but i did this time... :) Just happened to be the photo's that worked!!
I also wanted to add something to bring it all together... so I traced a large circle twice... and that did the trick, for me! Of course, I'm really a circle lover. :)

Well, just a quick post for today! Thanks for stopping by!!
Until next time, Happy Creating!!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!