Tuesday, June 17, 2014

"TOGETHER" A scrapbook page for Zva Creative


Good morning friends!!! I'm here today to share with you a scrapbook page that i did for Zva Creative!! I LOVED using the bling on a masculine layout!! It worked!! i was always hesitant to do it, for fear it would look too girly! What do you think?? Does the orange bling work for boys??

In creating this page, I began with a piece of plain white card stock. Using a paintbrush, IMAGINE Crafts Radiant Neon Inks, and Ink Potion #9, I created the fun paintbrush colours on the background! I loved the effect!!  Then I splattered some Tuxedo Black irRESISTibles . I layered up some papers and a polaroid frame, added a circle from Spellbinders® Grand Circles, and a few odds and ends. The butterflies are Spellbinders Butterfly Corners set, and the title is a digital cutting file (Not sure what, as it was given to me).  And of course, the Zva bling!!! I really loved how this turned out, and it was SOOO fast!! Actually, I created 2 pages that afternoon in about 2 hours! I think that's a record for me!! :)
Here's the supply list!!

  • Zva Creative:
    •  CRB-07CA-106 Large orange flourish
    • CRW-07CA-146
  • IMAGINE Crafts
    • Radiant Neon reinkers (Electric blue, electric green, electric yellow, electric pink, electric orange)
    • Ink Potion #9
    • irRESISTibles, Tuxedo Black
  • Spellbinders®
    • Grand Circles
    • S5-165 Butterfly Corner
    • Grand Calibur Machine
  • American Crafts: 
    • White card stock
  • Simple Stories
    • SNAP! 4x6 cards
  • Jillibean Soup
    • White frames
  • Other: Stickers, adhesive, title, paint brush

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! More creative projects to come!!
Until Next Time,
Happy Creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!