Thursday, February 06, 2014

Imagine Crafts: Artist in Residence Debut!

Hello Friends!! Today I have the awesome opportunity to share with you my very first blog post for IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko! I have created a video tutorial using Delicata in Silvery Shimmer!! It is a GORGEOUS new pigment ink that just was released at CHA!

This new ink is gorgeous on light as well as dark backgrounds! I decided to create a "love" themed project using black card stock.  Here is a sneak peek!!
Now, to see the entire project, you'll have to stop by the IMAGINE Crafts blog!! And i recreate this entire card ion my video!!
I'd LOVE to hear your feedback!!  And stay tuned... my second video will be posted on Feb 21st!! And it's a FUN and creative scrapbook page!!! But Shhhh... don't tell... it's a secret!! :)

So, until then,
Happy Creating!!!

1 comment:

  1. WAUW Tina, what an amazing card and such an awesome video too. Your card here looks fabulous and I absolutely LOVE everything about it, and that ink looks pretty amazing, I think.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!