Thursday, September 20, 2012

Canvas and Burlap Thanksgiving Table Set

Canvas and Burlap Table Set


This cute little table set was created for Spellbinders using some of their fabulous dies! The dies paired up with a little bit of canvas and burlap... SCREAM Fall to me!! I think fall is my favorite season to create things for! I love Christmas of course, but the beautiful rich colors of Fall are my fav!!

This project can be found on the Spellbinders website  in my gallery. It was also featured in their homepage slide show for a while! 

Spellbinders Supplies:

S4-116 Standard Circles SM
S4-345 Picot Edge Circles
•S5-029 Nested Lacey Pennants
•S5-104 Bauble Blossoms Two
Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur® Die Cutting and Embossing Machine

Preferred Partner Products:
Gina K. Designs, Autumn Beauty Stamp

Cross Promotional Partner Products:
WorldWin Papers®, Ivory Cardstock
Canvas Corp LLC, Canvas, Burlap
Clearsnap, ColorBox Dark Green Fluid Chalk Ink
Buttons Galore And More, Buttons
Beacon Adhesives, Zip Dry Glue
Other Supplies:
Ranger Distress ink (Frayed Burlap)
Maya Road: Decorative Pins
Prima: Ivory Lace;
Ribbon; Quick Quotes
Glue Gun

Thanks for stopping by! Have fun decorating for Fall!! Stop by tomorrow for my turn to show you ClearSnap and Xyron paired together!! I have 4 projects to share with you!!! I could create for this non-stop... but my kids have to eat... LOL!
Until then...
Happy Creating!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!