Sunday, June 10, 2012

Elegant Embossing with Miss Arts

Hello... hello... hello....
Is that an echo I hear in here???
It seems like it's been FOREVER since I've blogged!! This time of year is so busy! End of year dance recitals, piano recitals, birthdays, school trips... not to mention working my bootie off getting projects ready for CHA and upcoming reveals!! Wow!! It's been a blur!
That being said, I have lots of fun things in the works... lots to show you... just not now... it's all top secreat at the moment!
I do however have one exciting thing to share with you!!
My ELEGANT EMBOSSING class goes live today over at http://missartspapercrafting.com/ today!!!
Here is the introductory video... check it out! :)
I'd love to have you take my class!! It features WOW Embossing powders... Spellbinders dies, Tattered Angels mists, Melissa Frances papers... SO many yummy things!!
If you have any questions on how to take this class, please feel free to ask. You can leave a comment or email me directly!
I hope this class inspires you!!
Hope to be back soon with something new to share with you! I'm having SO much fun creating... I know... I'm a tease! :)
Have a fabulous day!
Until next time...
Happy Creating!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are surviving with all the kids, school and CHA projects and I love your video that you did! It's beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!