Thursday, July 14, 2011

Spellbinders is Cutting-EDGE

Have you been following along Spellbinders blog frenzy? It is almost over! Make sure you have your entries in for the contests!!!
I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who dropped by my blog and left such wonderful comments! You are all so wonderful!! I just loving hearing the excitement in your posts!!! The new releases are SO gorgeous! One of the most amazing things about this release is the Edgabilities!! Have you seen them? If not, check out these video's that Spellbinders released telling you ALL about them!!

Spellbinders Edgabilities Mix and Match

And this Video... which shares some fantastic techniques!!

Edgabilities Techniques

They are SO much fun to play with! Every time I dig them out I come up with something new, and I KNOW you will too!! So save up those pennies!!! You're going to want ALL of the sets!!!

For those looking for the video on working with wire to make your own jump-rings, stay tuned... I'll have it up next week so be sure to check back in!!

Until Next Time...
Happy Scrapping!!
ps: THANK YOU to Shanna for helping get my blog looking good again! :) She rocks!! :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. yea!! Glad it's looking back to normal!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!