Friday, July 29, 2011

Puppy Love

Hey all! I know! I was supposed to be back sooner with more projects... but I've been completely enjoying some family time! :) I have been doing a bit of creating though and wanted to stop by to share with you! :)Link There is more to come... soon! ;)
Here is a LO I did using Kaisercraft papers and Spellbinders Circle Die Templates... both the (S4-114) Standard Circles LG and (S4-116) Standard Circles SM as well as the (s5-041) Floral Doily Motifs. LOVE these die templates!!!

PUPPY LOVE
To create the circle rings, I layered several of the circle die templates together and ran them thru the Grand Calibur. They cut into all of these fabulous rings! LOVE that!!!

Thanks for stopping by! Sorry so short! :) Off to see a movie in the park with the kids!
Until Next Time... Happy Scrapping!!

Supplies:
KaiserCraft patterned paper, Pink Paislee and Crate Paper Alpha.s, Autumn Leaves Stamp, Spellbinders Die Templates, Want2Scrap Bling, Ranger Liquid Pearls, Helmar Premium Craft Glue


<span class=

3 comments:

  1. SOOOOOOOOO Adorable! LOVE your colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. Nice graphic behind the darling photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! I'm glad you're enjoying your summer with the kids - all too soon it's back to school time and we'll miss them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!