Tuesday, July 05, 2011

I'm still here!!!

HELLOOOOOOOOOO>>>>> Do I hear an ECHO???? ;)

Man, I can not believe it has been so long since I've blogged!!!! I apologize to those who visit faithfully and have found nothing new...I have been SWAMPED in Spellbinders and LOVING IT!!! :) I have gotten to play with a TON of their summer releases which will be released in July at CHA! You are going to be in AWE!! I know I am! They are AMAZING!!
I have about 16 projects that I'm shipping out tomorrow to them for CHA all using these amazing new dies! I can't wait to share some of those dies with you!!
That being said, I really should share something with you! It's not a Spellbinders project though. It is my final project that I created for Helmar before my term ended. It's a fun LO!! :)
Check it out!
LAUNDRY
This LO is about... can you guess? LAUNDRY!! It may seem like a funny thing to scrap about, but it's one of those things that I just HAD to do!! It's a HUGE part of my life, as you can well imagine with 7 of us living here!! LOL!I used Helmar Liquid Scrap dots to help "pop" up the laundry on the line and give it a real lift! It worked like a charm!!
Supplies: American Crafts PP, Pink Paislee PP, Jillibean Soup Corrugated alpha's and twine, Robin's Nest glass beads, Canvas Corp Pins, K&Co Flowers, Helmar Premium Craft Glue, Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots, Helmar 450 Quick Dry, Helmar Gemstone glue

Thanks SO much for stopping by!! I REALLY appreciate your patience and your faithful visits! :) I promise I'm going to be back to my regular posting schedule... you know, the not-so-scheduled one! :)
Until Next Time,
Happy Scrapping!!
~TINA~

1 comment:

  1. Too cute - I hear you about the laundry! :) I'm looking forward to seeing your spellbinders stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!