Wednesday, May 04, 2011

My Scrapbook Nook

Hi everyone! I know, I have been horrible for updating... I've been really busy creating though... just not able to share it with you! :) Just so you know, a lot of the stuff I do for Spellbinders will not be able to be seen on my blog. A lot of it will be for advertising and such with them... very exciting...!
However, I WILL be using lots of Spellbinders stuff on practicly everything I make, so you'll definately get to see it in use! :) Once things settle in I'm planning to do a video for all of you who are new to Spellbinders as well so that you can see how simple it is and how fabulous!! :)

So, on with the post, eh?
Some time ago I mentioned that I would be guest designing for My Scrapbook Nook for a month! Well, I recieved the April kit a couple of weeks ago! YUMMY!!! Check it out...
I have had the chance to create one layout so far... but can't wait to dig in some more!!
Check it out...
QUIET MOMENT
Everything on this page was part of the April kit except for the mini roses... those were from Michaels. I adore this collection from Echo Park, don't you? Gorgeous color scheme going on!!
I used my Spellbinders Grand Calibur to cut out the ribbon banners (S5-028 Nested Pennants) as well as the label (LF-161 Grand Labels One) which I used as my photo matt! OMW!!! I am in LOVE with these dies!! Check out the embossing on those ribbon dies!! LOVE!!
That's all for now!! I know I should have more to show you but for some reason I'm coming up blank... LOL!
I'll be back soon with some Best Creations creations to show you! LOL!
Until then... Happy Scrapping!
~TINA~

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous work Tina:-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This page is beautiful. Such a wonderful mix of colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the yellow and red with the black and grey!! The page is so fun to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout, colors, design. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tina! I hope you are doing well! I LOVE this layout... it is gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!