Sunday, April 17, 2011

Middle of April already?

Oh my goodness! Where has the month gone?!?! I can't believe it's been 2 weeks since I posted!! Terrible me!
I'll be honest... with going away on the Spellbinders DT retreat... i was busy getting ready to go. Now that I'm back... Well... all I want to do is create! LOL!

however, I know you are all dying to know all about the retreat... so this post is my promise to you that I will be back later on today with some fabulous photo's, details and sneak peeks of some of what I'm creating! Lots that I can't show you yet though! :)
So... until later... bare with me! "I'll be back..." (said in my very best Arnold Schwartzinager voice... LOL!)
Until then...
Happy Scrapping!
~TINA~

4 comments:

  1. WOUW so exiting, I almost can´t wait to see, what you have to show from there he he he.
    I admit it, I´m deadly jealous, and so wish, I could have been there too ha ha ha, But as I didn´t join the contest, ofcause I couldn´t, so I´ll have to deal with your photos, and I´m really looking forward to se, what you have to show us.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you make with all the yummy stuff you got! Have fun, have a good Easter, then start sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was me - sharing a computer again! :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:50 PM

    Well you have been busy girlie - can't wait to see your fab creations!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!