Monday, September 27, 2010

Upsy Daisy Goodies!

Hello All! Welcome to Fall! :) Yes, it is now OFFICIALLY here! :)

Just a quick post today to share with you a LO I did for Helmar using some Upsy Daisy goodies! I LOVE how this page turned out!!I think it's my new favorite! :)

ALMOST TWINS
Helmar products used:

Premium Craft glue holds the majority of this page together... as ALWAYS!

Liquid Scrap Dots hold my butterflies in their flying position. I also used it to hold the Maya Road flower onto the tulle bow. It helps get into all the grooves and holds it just perfectly!

Quick Fix Adhesive runner holds my photo's and journaling strips.

1/2 inch Zap dots hold my banner in place!

450 Quick Dry holds my lace trim to the banner pieces! I also used it to add the lace around the circle!

Detail shots


These photo's are of my daughter (left) and my niece (right). They look SO much alike, yet are so different!! They are both such beautiful little girls, inside and out! They live 8 hours apart, so they miss each other like crazy!!
Thanks for stopping by! For more info on this project, stop by the Helmar Blog...
Until Next time...
Happy Scrapping!!
Tina

Supplies:
Upsy Daisy Patterned paper and brads, Maya Road lace, flower and leaf pins,
Prima Lace, Ranger liquid pearls and distress ink, Tulle, Prima bling, Recollections pearls and pearl brads, Martha Stewart border punch, Momenta cardstock, And LOTS of Helmar!! :)

5 comments:

  1. tina - I love everything about this layout -from the bling, to the design, to the flower, to the multiphotos!! everything!! tfs your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. saw this IRL....WOW! As beautiful as the picture is....IRL is phenominal (is that how you spell that??? lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning layout!! Love your choice of papers and those photos are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page Tina!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!