Friday, July 30, 2010

Momenta Design

Hello all! I was bound and determined NOT to go another month without blogging! :) So, here I am back so soon! :)
First of all, I FINALLY have a winner for my RAK!! The winner is comment #10, thanks to Random.org!! That means MEL W is the winner!!!
We'll be in touch Mel! :) Congrats, and thanks for being such a great supporter of my blog! :)

I have a layout to show you that I designed using Momenta's PURE line. i ADORE this line! It's just so me!! :)
I had fun playing with the glimmer mist too! It didn't turn out exactly as I would have liked... but that's the joy of misting, right? :)
Tender Kiss
This is a LO using my sisters engagement photo... Her photographer did an AMAZING job!!! Jason MacLean.
I had fun making these little flowers as well! I used some ribbon, stitched it into a circle and added a button... SUPER easy, but OH so cute!!

I've also been enjoying using this lacy border punch... I LOVE that the leftover piece makes such a neat edge for the top and bottom of my page as well!
This page was super simple... but I love that! It really helps to put the focus on the beautiful photo!
Thanks for stopping by!! I'm off to scrap some more! :)
Happy Scrappin!! :)
Tina

5 comments:

  1. love the ribbon flowers and misting - great lo :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your flower. I am so into making flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous LO Tina!! Love the misting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH Tina! I adore this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty...I absolutely adore B&W pages with red!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!