Saturday, July 03, 2010

Helmar and Scrap-Tastic!

The most recent project that I created for Helmar USA was done using the July kit from Scrap-Tastic! It is called Scrap-Tacular... and it was so fun to work with!! Check it out!!
Isn't it awesome?? So many fun things to play with!! I didn't get the entire kit, but what i did get was SO much fun to play with!! Here is the LO I created with it!
Mr. Sleepy Head
There are so many fun little embellishments with this kit, that I got to dig out a bunch of different Helmar Adhesives to use!! I used the Premium Craft Glue to adhere my papers together. I dug into the trusty 450 Quick Dry to adhere the chipboard and trim. Couldn't resist using the 1/2 inch round zapdots to add some dimension to the heart. Always use the Quick Fix Adhesive runner for my journaling strips.
And last but not least I used the Gemstone glue for the first time!!When I applied it to the back of my stars it came out white, I put too much on, and it squirted out around my stars! Oh great I thought!! But when it dried... it disappeared! No sights of glue to be seen! Yay for Helmar!
Thanks for stopping by!! Like what you see in this kit? Go grab one for yourself! You'll be glad you did!
All supplies on this page were from the Scrap-Tastic July kit except for:Prima bling, Clearsnaps
smooch, Websters Pages alpha's.

Until Next time... Happy Scrapping!!
~Tina~

2 comments:

  1. wow, love that circular lo :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty LO, just love those papers! and the moon....very cute

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!