Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Simply... Thrilled!

I am so thrilled to share with you my newest adventure!!


Yesterday I recieved a phone call from Renee, from Simply Renee... Clip it up! I was offered a spot on their Design Team! Of course I was thrilled to accept!! I LOVE the concept of her organizational items!! Not familiar? Check it out!!!
I had a wonderful chat with Renee... what a sweetie she is! I look so forward to working as a part of this team! :)
Taken from their blog...

Design Teams for July 2010-January 2011

Project Design Team

Aphra Bolyer

Rhonda Van Ginkel

Tina McDonald <---- THAT's ME!!

Lesley Langdon

Jenifer Cowles

Danielle Wycough

Organization Design Team

Bree Tetz

Carol Sheetz

Joan Liddle

Congrats to the other team members!! Looking forward to working with you!!!

14 comments:

  1. WTG Tina!! Congrats girly can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats Tina!!!!what a fantastic opportunity

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Tina, how awesome is that:-)) congrats:-))

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW... simply fantastic news Tina!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are absolutely fantastic to work for Tina. Congratulations you crazy Canuck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Tina!!! That is huge news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're so excited to have you on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Big congrats, Tina! So excited to be working with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!! I'm so excited to be a part of the team too! I can't wait to work with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome chick, you are having a wonderful scrappy season!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! It is such a wonderful team to be a part of:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations!!! I'm so excited to be part of this amazing team!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!