Monday, June 14, 2010

Momenta Reveal

Hello all!
I apologize for being so neglectful of my poor little blog. I have been creating though... so I have some goodies to share!!
I'd like to share my May creations for Momenta with you! May you ask? Yes, I received my box from them on June 1st... so I'm a bit behind! LOL! But none the less... I do have some goodies to share!!
Altered Candy Container
This first project is an altered Candy cone that DH got me chocolates in for Christmas! I kept the cardboard container because I knew I wanted to recreate it!! And I did! I used the Black Tie line from Momenta! Beautiful!
WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?
Another creation using the black tie line. Added a splash of green for color. I adore the chipboard embellishments in this line... those flowers are gorgeous and none too girly either! And those chipboard letters... SWOON!! I adopted the idea of the stitched circle and buttons from my scrappy crush Amanda Muirhead (Who just made the Prima DT I might add!! WHOOT!)
This is my middle son... who changes moods like the wind! Happy, sad, giddy mad... all in about 3 seconds! LOL! He's a complex little guy though... never quite know what's going on in that curly little head of his... :)
EXPLORE
This LO is probably my least favorite of my May creations. It's a bit different style for me in some ways... but i still like it! :) This was created using the WISH YOU WERE HERE Page kit from Momenta. I don't do a lot of traveling but thought that I could incorporate these embellies into a page about the journey of life.
I also used my favorite stamp set from My StampBOX on this page!! The Wishing you Sunshine clouds! LOVE THEM!!

Beautiful You
This is my favorite page from this series. It is of my beautiful sister. I adore the colors here... LOVE the Damask shapes and those puffy words are too cool! Love that I could bend them to go around my circle!!

And that is what i have to share with you today!! I am now anxious to put in my order for more new Momenta goodies! SO much more that I want!!! You can order your own goodies here...

So, until Next time... HAPPY SCRAPPING!!!

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous stuff! I think the travel one might be my favorite! Such a unique use of the kit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny Rachael! :)
    Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooooo AWESOME girl...stunning as ALWAYS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great projects Tina, you rock them:-))

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMWord!! I just love each and EVERY project here!! These are stellar! That candy box is SO pretty and such a unique project! and love that LO of your sis too! LOVE how you twisted the puffy word around the circle. FANTAB, Girlie!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are gorgeous!!!! Great work with the Momenta!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow these are all just so amazing! Super use of the products!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful projects - love the 'thinking' lo :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!