Sunday, January 31, 2010

More new work!!

Continuing on...

4. On to other kids now! LOL! This one features the baby... DS who is 14 months old. I used anothe sketch from Capture These Sketches... this one by Tara Thynne. Well, I began with the sketch anyway... but the page took on a life of it's own! :)
supplies: PP: Fancy Pants, 3 bugs in a Rug, MME, Cardstock: Bazill Alpha: Websters Pages Stickles: Ranger Chipboard: Maya Road, Scenic Route, Heidi Swapp Stamps: MyStampBOX Embossing Powder Pears: Zva Glimmer Mist: Tattered Angles Pearl Button: Jenni Bowlin
This page is my recent favorite... i think it's the simplicity of it and those gorgeous pics!! This page features the WISHING YOU SUNSHINE stamps from My Stamp Box! The clouds... which I also used on the angel wings... embossed with white embossing powder... Perfect for the page! This was selected LCOM's Layout of the Day today! :) I'm so thrilled! :) Thank you girls! Again, you'll see i dug into the chipboard! It's becoming an addiction!! :) To say the least! :)

5. And last but not least is just a simple card I made... again using some My Stamp Box stamps for the sentiment. I dug out more chipboard for the circle and the butterfly! The Cuttlebug did some fun embossing for the top half of the card... i sanded it for a more defined look! :)
supplies: PP: Momento, CS, Bazill, Chipboards unknown, bling, Zva, paint unknown, Tattered Angels Glimmer mist, Cuttlebug embossing, unknown paper ribbon
*****************************************************************************
Up and coming events...!!!

Tomorrow begins a month of fun at Let's Capture These Sketches!! Tune in to the blog tomorrow for details!!! Here is a hint...
Photobucket

Second item... BLOG HOP!!!!


Wow! For someone who hasn't blogged in over a week, that was a LOT to blog about! :)
AND i have another LO to share tomorrow... AND another one done for my MSB blog post this month! I have been LOVING the mojo!!! Keep it coming!! :)
Until next time... hopefully soon! HAPPY SCRAPPING!!

3 comments:

  1. OMGosh! HUSH made my catch my breath!! This NEEDS to be pub'd! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those pics and sweet moon and stars are awesome - great page :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG.... that page is simply AmAzInG!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!