Thursday, August 06, 2009

Scrapbook Sussies August Reveal

As promised... here is the stuff i made using the August Kit from Sussies.
i tell you, this kit was JAMMED full of embellies! SO much to choose from... there is more than you even see in my LO's as i didn't get to oncorporate it all.... if you're not a sussies subscriber... look into it! If you love fun and funky stuff... this is the kit for you!! Check out the kit that i got to work with here...

And without further adu... my August projects!!


This is just a really simple page I did using the Fancy Pants line. I wanted to keep the emphasis on the photo and keep the color scheme simple. The added red helps to give it some flavor! :)
(Excuse the glimpse of magnets on the edges... the page got warped a bit by the humidity... it's been INSANE lately!! LOL!)

This one I also did with the Fancy Pants line... adding some Basic Grey Lime Rickey goodies to the mix. It was so much fun doing this one! Bright colors usually scare me, but I love how this turned out, regardless of the bright colors! :) I think I might be converting... hehe!!
This Third LO Summer Getaway was a super quick LO using the August Sussies sketch by Kristine Davidson. Not my favorite LO I've ever done, but they can't all be, eh?



And for my final project, I made a minibook using the Cosmo Cricket Snorkle line!! i love how this turned out, and it took me less than an hour!! I made the book itself from scratch and just had fun piling the chipboard embellies on it!
I'll be posting a tutorial on the Sussies blog in the next couple of days, so drop by and check it out!!

And that concludes my August reveal for Sussies!!! Seriously though, if you love embellies and animated scrapping, this is a must have kit! Lara is fabulous to deal with, and every kit is 2 sided!! This one was Fancy Pants and Cosmo Cricket!! SO much fun!!
And Septembers kit is to die for!!! It's sitting in my scrap space calling my name... but you'll have to wait to se more of that! I'll give you a hint though... these paper lines...

Penny Lane...
My Little Yellow Bicycle's ZINNA line

FUN colors and so different from the August kit!!! You HAVE to have it!! :) Go here to order...

until my next post... HAPPY SCRAPPING!!! and Thanks for stopping by!!
Stay tuned... Mon Ame Memories July reveal coming soon... like...now! LOL!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE what you did with the kit AND the sketch! and OMG, you made a mini in an HOUR!!?? I am SO jealous! FAB work, Girlie! Ty for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB, FAB job with the kit!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!