Thursday, May 07, 2009

Scrapbook Sussies May Reveal!



Alright, it's time to reveal my creations using the Sussies May kit!! It was jam packed with TONS of goodies!! Here's a pic... We got to play with Pink Paisley and My little shoebox goodies!!






Sussies kits are SO much fun!! They are 2 sided... so it's like getting 2 kits for the price of 1!! And a little birdie told me that there are a few subscriptions sopts available... so go get one now! What are ya waiting for!?!?

That's it for today! Thanks for stopping by!! Check back next week for my Mon Ame reveal... maybe even sooner than that! :)
Until Then... Happy Sccrapping!

2 comments:

  1. hun I love love these los.They are so pretty.Admire the layerings!And that kit is really drooling.TC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable, Tina. I esp. LOVE the one with C and all the mud.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!