Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Day 22

Hey there! How was your day? Things here are great! Nothing too exciting happening. I have been scrapping away! 2 more LO's done with the Mon Ame kit!! I'm really thrilled with my pages using this kit! Didn't know how much I'd love the Marrakeck line, but i do!
This first page is a personal reflecting page. The inspiration for it came from a song called Going thru the motions. The design inspiration came from a digi LO I seen..

The second page is of oldest DS... he is SO heavo on his feet, he sounds like a herd of elephants! LOL! So I had to make a page on it! I thought the elephants on the paper would fit perfectly! :)



Today I'm thankful that tomorrow I get to go visit my good friend Tracey T! WE always have a great time, but don't get together nearly enough!! Looking so forward to it! :)

Found out that my Momma is coming over on Sunday and is staying for just over a week! Yay!! That'll be so nice! :)

So, TTFN! Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Tina, these pages are simply AMAZING!!! It was really nice to see you guys. We need to do this more often! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi tina! just want to let you know that I admire how you were able to use the MAM March Kit so well. Love the way you add paint, details and your photography is superb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!