Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Day 15

Hello Everyone!

*I had a wonderful day with 2 less kids here! Got scrapping done, fridge cleaned out, ironing done... and more! Yay!
*I can't believe the baby is rolling over already! He started last week, and i know i forgot to mention it! He's 4 months today... sigh... where has the time gone! He's growing up SO fast!! He is such a happy boy! What a blessing he is!

Today I'm thankful for quiet time... It wasn't completely quiet, but today was a bit of a break for me! I went to bed at 9:30 last night and had a wonderful night's sleep!

And i've decided to cut out the complaining... There's just no need of it! LOL!

Scrappiness... I have 3 new LO's to share with you!!
The first one is called "It all begins tomorrow"... referring to DD's first day of school... it is a reflection on my part. I had fun making this, and it came togher so easy for me! I did it for the Guest DT challenge at Paws.




Second Page was done using the Feb kit designed by Tracey Taylor at Paws. I added some goodies from my own stash as well. i LOVE this Crafters Workshop template!!



Third page is my least favorite... It was done using a sketch from the Paws Winter Sketch Fest. I used a Prima Clearly Paintable transparency over the top... added some cool dimention..



I have a cute pic on my camera that I'll share tomorrow...

Thanks again for your visits!! Don't forget to comment and let me know you were here!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi T! Just droppin by to get some inspiration. Love these 3 new LOs you made.

    Paws seemed to be great site from the LOs you got. I'll check it out!!! And congratulations for being their GDT.

    Keep scrappin

    xoxo
    LG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Tina, everything worked great for me this time. I love the Don't tell me layout, so sweet. I laughed alot.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!