Monday, February 16, 2009

30 for change

Ok, so i'm not a very consistant blogger and I'd like that to change. I have often heard that if you do something consistantly for 30 days than it becomes habit. That's what I'm planning to do. I'm going to blog for 30 days. There will possibly be days that I miss. Some days will be boring, but I will blog! Each day I will include...

Random Thoughts:
One little blessing:
One little complaint: (everyone complains, I'm just going to vent about it! LOL!)
Something scrappy!
One photo

So, here's to making a change in 30 days! Anyone care to join me?

1 comment:

  1. That's very ambitious of you Tina! I'd like to say I'd play along, but I know I can't keep it up. I don't know how you do it with 4 kids...I have no time with 3 (and you get much more scrapping done too!).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!