Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Latest in Scrappy News

Hmmm... let me think! What has happined in the last couple of months in the lines of scrappy news...

First... I was in the top 3 for the So You Think You Can Scrap at www.ittybittyscrapshack.com! I didn't win first place, but The girl who did TOTALLY deserved it!! I was honored to be in the top 3!!! What amazing talent was in that contest!!!

Secondly... I won a Guest Designer spot for Pencil Lines Sketch blog! This blog ROCKS and you HAVE to check it out!! Thanks to Natalie for telling me about their contest! We had to create a LO and a sketch... and i was one of 3 chosen! WOW! That is SUCH an honor for me! I admore these scrappers SO much and go to this blog constantly for inspiration! I believe in another week or so will be my week! Be sure to ckeck it out!!

Third... my DT term finished at Paws On Scrapbooking. It is sad, but the new talent they brought in is amazing and well deserve the positions! I'm still very active there, and will always be a Pawsie Gal! :)

Fourthly... Found out that my Term at Scrapbook Sussies is continuing! Love the kits here and it's nice that it has no MB to keep up with as well, as life has been pretty crazy lately! :)

Went to a crop thru our LSS PAWSONSCRAPBOOKING and had a fantastic time! I SO needed to get out and scrap! Got 5 LO's done which I'm SO pleased with! And had a great time chatting with friends and hanging out! SO needed to go! :)

Well, that's all I can think of that's new for now! :) Time to post some recent work now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!