Thursday, May 29, 2008

I've been scrapping!

Man it feels good to create!! I've had my groove on the last couple of days and got 3 LO's done and have 2 more that need just to have the journaling done on them... I'm really pleased with them! i even dug into some Christmas pics, which i usualy hate to scrap!
Anyway, here they are... enjoy!
The first is done for Scrapbook Sussies using the May kit... it was SO awesome, and unique to play with!! I used a pic of DH and I from our Anniversary weekend... not the greatest pic, but on well! :)


This next one I did using pics of DS from DD's Gymnastics show... He had a blast dancing to the LOUD music... and I had a blast taking his pic! :) He's SO photogenic! And I loved using the new PRIMA goodies!



And the last one is using pics of DD from Christmas past... and more Prima goodies!
I used the JUNE Sketch from the Prima Blog... so i just might enter it in their contest! :)



I also want to say that I'm overwhelmed with the # of people visiting my blog since I was featured at pencel lines!! Please continue to visit, and remember I LOVE hearing from you!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love Prima with a passion ... you have created gorgeous layouts ... love them all ... just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!