Thursday, February 07, 2008

Vent

Ok, it's pretty bad that a girl can go from being totally pumped for winning a LO contest one day, to being totally bummed the next! Talk about a roller coaster! Anyway, I gotta vent!

I wanna get published again!!! I know, who doesn't? But I get so discouraged when i see the calls and toots for a call that I applied for and didn't get... again! I don't submit all that much, but when I do and don't get the call, it's discouraging! I knw there is a ton of talent out there, and that they get a ton of entries for every call! But I guess i just want to be one of those emails they open up and go WOW!! Maybe someday!
It's not like I haven't been in the mags, cause I have! I really have nothing to complain about, and yet... here I am!!
Alright.. I'm done feeling sorry for myself! Off to submit some more!! I can't give up, right!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!