Tuesday, November 06, 2007

What's new?

Oh man!! I have so much that is new, I hardly Know where to start!!


** I am so thrilled to say that I was chosen for the design Team at Scrapbook Sussies!!! WOHOOOO!!! It is a montly kit club that has absolutely gorgeous kits! Her kits are like 2 in one! They have 2 themes! I love that! I can't wait to get my first shipment! It will be Dec and Jan together... so it'll be SO much fun!!! I also get some great deals... so that's a nice bonus!! Check out the site... www.scrapbooksussies.com
**Secondly, I'm still in the Cre8ive Idol over at Just Cre8!!! WOHOOOO!! I'm now in the top 2!! I SO badly need more votes to win! I'll post more about that later in the week! But here are my last 2 LO's I did for that...
**Thirdly, i'm going to a scrapbooking yardsale on Sat! Just decided that last night... I'm setting up a table and selling a bunch of my older supplies and stuff! I've started going thru some of it and MAN I have a lot of stuff I don't use! It's time to purge!!
**Then Next Saturday, I'm going to a crop!! YAY! Paws On Scrapbooking is having it's Santa's Workshop day! I would love to be taking the classes, but I just can't afford it right now! So I'm going to just go scrap for the day! Fun!!
**PaperJamStudio just started up a message board! Ya should drop by and check it out!!
I think that's all I can think of right now!! I'm sure some more will come to me later! Here are the most recent LO's i dod for scrappers Idol!!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!