Monday, October 15, 2007

My newest goodies!

hey there! Let's try this again! i had a nice long post ready this morning and the power went out! GRRR! So, I'll try and remember all i wrote!!

*Here is my Oct DT stuff for Paws on Scrapbooking! The second LO was done using up some scraps.. it's kind of out of my style... but it was fun! DH asked if i was trying to be messy? LOL!

Ok... never mind! Blogger will not allow me to load any pics tonight for some reason! So I'll update on the news... the post the pics of my projects tomorrow i guess!

*I made it to Round 4 in the Top Designer contest at Bad Girls kits. The challenge was white space, which i love. i was not happy with my LO but ran out of time. So i expected not to make it thru... disappointing though, knowing i could do better!

*I am now in a contest over at Just Cre8... we're in Round 3/6! To make it thru to the next round... i need votes! I'm not a huge fan of those kind of contests... but i'm in it and am working hard to win!! So... remember that Saturday's is vote day! Come vote for ME!! :) And a huge thanks to those who have been voting! I owe ya! ;)

*I had a wonderfully scrappy day yesterday! Scrapped much of the day! Tomorrow is a cleaning day for me... I SO badly need to spend a day cleaning this house! Wed is my scrappy day! i get to play with my Piggie Tales kit from Paper Jam Studio!!! Wohooo!! Can't wait!

Ok... so that's it for now! Now to see if this will even post for me! Hmmmm.....

1 comment:

  1. your stuff over at justcre8 is awesome!!! good luck in the bad girls contest too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!