Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Newest Creations



I am so thrilled with the last 2 LO's I did! I just have to post! :)
The first one..."One Week" was made using the July kit from Just Cre8! I love this kit! I added the balck CS and the chipboard letters. Those butterfly stams are to die for!!

The second one "My Treasure" was done using MME Bohemia papers. It is based on a sketch I got off the Sisterhood blog! I just LOVE how it turned out!!

Thanks for looking! I thoroughly enjoy your comments! Thanks to those who take the time to say a few words! It's greatly appreciated! keep it coming!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, they are fabulous LOs! I love how clean but vivid the first LO and the beautiful colours for the 2nd! Maybe I should scraplift that LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:09 PM

    Your work is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!