Wednesday, July 04, 2007

My news...


Well, I'm a bit late posting my fun news from last week... but here it is regardless!! I was chosen my the Sisterhood blog to be their sister of the week!! Wohooo!!! I just love this blog! You have to check it out... it's on my list on the side.... I was featured for the week of June 24th! I got to do a LO for them (posted here now) and give them 2 fun challenges! It was great!!

I received all of my goodies that I'd ordered!! MAN!!! Do i EVER want to scrap today!! That kit from JustCre8 is INCREDIBLE!!!!!! YUMMY is all I can say! I'll be scrapping some in the next 2 days due to rain ( WOHOOO) so I hope to post some LO's from it by the weekend!

I have some possibilities for Dt positions.... Can't update yet! :) I so miss being on a team! I'm hoping soon to have a new place to call home so to speak!

So, Off I go to have a nap... I'm SO overtired from the past few nights... camping and company! Sleep today, scrap tomorrow! :)

1 comment:

  1. Tina...what a great week it was to read about you and have you share your wonderful ideas and creations...
    look forward to seeing more of your work!!
    "Happy Scrapping Sister"!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!